Ever Run Out of Hot Water in the Middle of a Shower?
You’ll want to hear more about Rheem tankless water heaters
Jeffrey A. Wilbur Plumbing and Heating, Inc. is proud to offer a variety of Rheem tankless water heaters for homes of all sizes. Water heaters from Rheem are durable, require little maintenance and come with a Rheem 12-year non-prorated warranty, which is one of the best warranties in the tankless industry.
Benefits of a tankless water heater
- Continuous hot water-heats water on demand which means no storage or shortage of hot water.
- Energy savings-could save up to 40% of your current water heating bill.
- Long lasting-has a typical life of up to 20 years-twice as long as a tank-style unit.
- Clean and fresh water-aren’t using water that’s been stored in a tank with possible rust and scale.
- Space savings-are much smaller and can be mounted on a wall or installed outdoors or indoors.
Benefits of Green
Tankless gas hot water heaters use green technology so you can feel good knowing they are environmentally friendly while enjoying the comfort of endless hot water.
Did you know a tankless water heater can save you up to 40% of your current water heating bill? Wait, there’s more. Rheem high efficiency tankless water heaters consume 40% less energy than a standard tank water heater, which means that over time, it will pay for itself in energy savings.
Energy Star rating
Most Rheem gas water heaters qualify for the Energy Star certification and the cost savings that are associated with it. Ask Wilbur Plumbing to find out how you can qualify for the $300 Federal tax credit.
Did you know there is an average of 7.3 million water heaters disposed into landfills every year in the U.S.? Rheem tankless units last up to 2 times longer than traditional tank-style water heaters and they use recyclable components and replaceable parts. This will markedly decreased landfill waste and that’s good news for the environment.
Best water heater on the market
The RTGH95 is the one of the most efficient tankless water heater for residential use. This model includes the latest in tankless technology-condensing heaters. This new innovation uses a heat exchanger which is made of stainless steel.
What makes it so efficient?
The Prestige line has an industry low flow rate of just .26 GPM and an activation rate of just .40 GPM. This design increase’s the efficiency level to over 94% to make it one of the highest performing condensing units on the market today.
Rheem has found the perfect balance between maximizing efficiency levels without sacrificing the hot water output, temperature fluctuations and water pressure. You won’t have to give up anything when you install a Rheem tankless water heater.
You’ll never run out of hot water
Contact us to learn more about Rheem tankless water heaters. Once we hear more about your home and hot water needs, our technicians will be able to recommend the right model for you.
Tankless water heaters are a great fit for many homes. And, many utility companies offer rebates for switching from electric water heating to gas water heating – check for opportunities in your area to make continuous hot water even more affordable.
If you have a busy family at home a Rheem Tankless water heater makes loading the laundry, starting the dishes, bathing the kids and even relaxing in a hot bubble bath of your own – all without ever running out of hot water – a reality.
If you have or plan to install a luxury bathroom or garden tub, a Rheem tankless water heater will give you the hot water you need to bring your dream bathroom to life.
If you own a vacation or second home, a Rheem tankless water heater can provide significant savings by not paying to heat and reheat water as you would with a traditional water heater when you are away from the home.
Rheem Prestige™ RTGH is a series of high efficiency condensing tankless gas water heaters designed for continuous hot water.
- 94% energy efficient with stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Third party efficiency listed by AHRI
- Qualifies for federal tax credit (Tax Credit Form 2012)
- Industry First! 0.26 GPM minimum flow rate, 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate
- RTGH-95 for 3 bathroom homes*– 9.5 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 8.4 gal./min. at 45°F rise SCAQMD rule 1146.2 compliant
- RTGH-84 for 2-3 bathroom homes*– 8.4 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 6.6 gal./min. at 45°F rise SCAQMD rule 1146.2 compliant
- Compact space saving design – about the size of a medicine cabinet
- Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Two-pipe direct vent system designed for PVC pipe, see instructions for details
- Hot start programming helps minimize fluctuation in water temperature, referred to as “cold water sandwich,” during periods of frequent on/off operation
- Built-in electric blower
- Exclusive! Guardian overheat film wrap (OFW)
- EZ-Link cable available for higher demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- Manifold up to six units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
- Manifold up to 20 units with the optional MIC-185 plus the MICS-180 manifold control assembly
High Altitude Compliant
- High-altitude capability – up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level
- Up to 38 ft. of 3″ PVC Pipe or 5 ft. of 2″ PVC Pipe, see instructions for details
- Digital remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
- Supplied with a 120 volt power cord (indoor models only)
- Freeze protection to -30°F
- EZ- Spec™ Sizing Software – advanced online tool that takes the guess work out of sizing tankless applications
Energy Cost Savings
Tankless water heating saves an average 25-30%* on energy costs over traditional water heating methods because water is heated only when it is needed compared to being heated and reheated all day long. Our Prestige™ Series of tankless water heaters combine the energy saving benefits of tankless water heating with condensing technology which results in more cost savings for you.
Tankless water heaters are less than half the height of traditional water heaters and are mounted on the wall which can leave more space for storage. And, depending on your local climate, an outdoor model may be right for you saving even more space by completely removing water heating equipment from inside the home.
Reduced Installation costs
For units installed indoors, condensing technology allows PVC to be used for exhaust ventilation in place of costly stainless steel venting used with other water heaters. For units installed outdoors, you completely remove the cost of exhaust ventilation.
Water Saving Features
Rheem tankless water heaters one of the lowest activation rates which means the water heater is activated without turning the water on high and they are compatible with low flow fixtures. They are also the only tankless water heaters programmed to minimize water wasted due to the cold-water sandwich phenomenon.
Rheem Premium Electric Water Heaters
This will be the last water heater you ever buy!
Marathon™ non-metallic electric water heaters are durable, lightweight, and warranted not to leak as long as you own your home*.
Non-metalic Tank Features
- Seamless, blow-molded, polybutene tank – impervious to rust and corrosion
- Multiple layers of filament wound fiberglass give the tank unmatched strength
- Polyurethane insulation helps reduce energy consumption
- Recessed drain valve is out of the way brooms and scrubbers
- High temperature polysulfone dip tube
- Tough molded polyethylene outer shell resists dents, scratches, and salt air
- .90 – .94 EF
- Well insulated for reduced standby heat loss
- Pipe wrap energy saving kit included to achieve maximum energy savings
- FHR: 52-104 gallons, based on gallon capacity
- Recovery rate: 20 gallons GPH at a 90 degree rise
- 40, 50, 85, 105 Gallon tall models and a 50 gallon short
Easy Installation & Service
- Marathon’s lightweight tank is easier to maneuver and position. Bowl shaped tank bottom drains completely.
- Thermally fused upper element provides protection against dry-firing – titanium lower element for superior resistance to lime build-up
- Full-flow, brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Standard replacement parts